Wed 17 Sep 2014 02:24:49 AM CDT : This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. If you are in the process of entering information, please complete it in the next few minutes and then log off, to ensure that you are not interrupted. If you were about to start entering details, please wait until this message is removed. You may continue to browse content on the site during the upgrade if you wish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Personal Fundraising for Direct Relief
Create Your Own Fundraising Page
Create your own personal fundraising page to share with your friends and family; it's easy to do, and you'll support Direct Relief's work in the process.
Personal fund pages are a great way to celebrate important people and events in your life.
- Honor a birthday, anniversary, or special holiday
- Share your wedding with friends and family
- Remember a loved one with a memorial page
- Create your own fundraiser for Direct Relief
- Choose a title for your page that describes why you're raising funds ("My 30th Birthday")
- Write a paragraph or two that elaborates on your cause. You'll copy and paste this into the template.
- Upload an image or photo that suits your cause (you must only use your own images, not someone else's, unless they give you permission).
- Create a unique URL for your page if you want.
- Send emails from your page to friends, work associates, and family to let them know about your cause.
Ready to get started? Click on the Create a Fund button above.
Locate an existing page by clicking on the Find a Fund button.
To make changes and check the progess on your page, go to the Champion Center.
Your support helps Direct Relief fund programs in 72 countries around the world that help people in need get access to healthcare. Every dollar you raise through your fund page will go toward programs, not fundraising and administrative costs.